|Version 33 (modified by 13 years ago) ( diff ),|
Table of Contents
Who's doing What Where and When (4W)
"Who, What, Where"
The Organization Registry keeps track of all the relief organizations working in the disaster region. It captures not only the places where they are active, but also captures information on the range of services they are providing in each area.
Old PHP User Guide: http://wiki.sahanafoundation.org/doku.php?id=doc:or:english
We should aim to be able to exchange data with UN OCHA's 3W. Information about the 3W database schema, possible import methods to OCHA, and 3W controlled vocabulary lists can be found at BluePrint3W More work should be done to ensure that the schema is compatible with the BluePrint3W schema.
Most of this functionality has already been implemented.
- How to handle permissions for site resources - should they inherit permissions from an organisation resource?
- No, they have their own permissions which are more specific than the organisation permissions, but...
- Have an deployment_setting to switch between:
- Sites having their own permissions according to the staff of that site
- All sites inheriting their permissions from the organisation's staff (site's owned_by_role = org_organisation_staff role)
- Allow staff for Organisation to be marked as "admin" (or something) and have them ALWAYS have permissions for any site belonging to the organisation
- if a single person is assigned as staff to multiple sites or organisations, there will be multiple site records for this person. This may cause confusion when creating staff lists. Perhaps the data structure should be revised to accommodate this.
- Make S3PersonAutocompleteWidget work with the filter criteria of the field.requires (this is required to ensure only unique staff can be added to each site)
- Organigram creator from the Staff
- ID cards from the Staff
This means having the following tables:
- Type IS_IN_SET([Government,International Governmental Organization,International NGO,Misc,National Institution,National NGO,United Nations])
- National Staff
- International Staff
- Number of Vehicles
- Vehicle Types
- Donation Phone (gives the org an incentive to be listed)
- Logo (could be displayed on the map)
Instance of the Site super entity
- Type IS_IN_SET([Headquarters,Regional,Country,Satellite Office]) (Would "Field" be a better term than "Satellite")
- Phone 1
- Phone 2
- Address 1
- Address 2 (used for Postcode)
- Needs validation (checkbox) [NEW] or Validate
Handled by the Person Registry?
- First Name
- Last Name
Projects (previously Activities)
The Project Management module will be the main repository for Projects information.
These fields are take from a WASH (Water Health and Sanitation) Cluster form
- Organization (link to Org Table)
- Sub-Sector (opt)
- Beneficiaries (number)
- Start Date
- End Date
- Funded (Y/N)
4x Many-to-Many tables to link them
- structured like
Many-to-Many table to link Sector to Organisations.
Many-to-Many table to link Offices to Organisations.
Optional validator to limit Offices as being affiliated to just a single Organisation
Many-to-Many table to link Staff to Offices.
Optional validator to limit Staff as being affiliated to just a single Office
Many-to-Many table to link Staff to Organisations.
Optional validator to limit Staff as being affiliated to just a single Organisation
This describes the screens laid out in a way matching with the workflow.
- Organization Dashboard (will go to the organization of the current user)
- Organizations Registry
- Org. Details
- Edit Org. (Restricted)
- Add Office
- Projects (for displayed Org.)
- New Project
- List of Organizations
- Add New Organization
- List of all Projects
- Display on Map (redirects to Map, with Project filter selected)
Filterable options to display:
- We want to be able to add Proejcts by Jurisdiction (e.g. Neighborhood for PaP)...without knowing the GIS data.
- If we do have polygons for neighborhoods, these will be displayed automatically on map.
- KML/GeoRSS feeds will just be GIS Centroids.
- Key is to be able to identify Gaps