|Version 15 (modified by 9 years ago) ( diff ),|
Table of Contents
BluePrint: Roster Tool for Volunteer Management
The Roster Tool is a tool to assign volunteers to shifts (time slots) of scheduled work in a project.
- Compatibility with IncidentCommandSystem
- (2 weeks) ?
- Each CERT team will have an admin who will have access to admin interface. The admin interface will have the following features:
- Roster ability to assign volunteer work on time place grid.
- View / List volunteer - CRUD ability to Add / Delete volunteer (Delete may be necessary to filter out garbage entries or possibly the volunteer who have retired)
- Assign "Essential" status to important cells which would be given priority for job allocation using auto complete
- View volunteer requests ie. see all the list of changes requested from volunteers. Possibility to auto manage the changes.
- View all unfilled slots. List View.
- Volunteer. This profile will have the following functions:
- View allocated job time.
- Request change.
- Declare unavailability (By default a volunteer is considered available)
- Change location / Edit Profile.
Roster UI: Week View