|Version 9 (modified by 9 years ago) ( diff ),|
Table of Contents
BluePrint: Roster Tool for Volunteer Management
The Roster Tool is a tool to assign volunteers to shifts (time slots) of scheduled work in a project.
- Compatibility with IncidentCommandSystem
- (2 weeks) ?
1) Each CERT team will have an admin who will have access to admin interface. The admin interface will have the following features:
1) Roster ability to assign voluteer work on time place grid. 2) View / List volunteer
-- CRUD ability to Add / Delete volunteer (Delete may be necessary to filter out garbage entries or possibly the volunteer who have retired)
3) Assign "Essential" status to important cells which would be given priority for job allocation using auto complete 4) View volunteer requests.
2) Volunteer. This profile will have the following functions:
1) View allocated job time. 2) Request change. 3) Declare unavailability (By default a volunteer is considered available) 4) Change location / Edit Profile.
3) Casual User:
1) Clickable "Become a volunteer" which would involve creating a profile where he / she could fill out the details, fill in location / nearest CERT team and other details.
Roster UI: Week View