|Version 13 (modified by 9 years ago) ( diff ),|
Table of Contents
Occupy Wall Street community hare currently leveraging their community mobilisation skills on supporting the victims of Hurricane Sandy:
- Public site: http://interoccupy.net/occupysandy/
- Back-end site which they're looking to integrate Sahana into: https://sites.google.com/site/occupysandydocs/
- Sahana instances:
- Code: Trunk with HelpNY template: https://github.com/flavour/eden/tree/master/private/templates/HelpNY
These should be written as User Stories: BluePrint/Guidelines
Simplify intake form?
- Hide CTN
- Hide Price per Pack
- Hide Status
Should we use simplified process for adding Stock? (i.e. direct access without going through stock adjustment. This is the current setting in HelpNY template)
Improve Item Selector
- Autocomplete+Add (nursix)
Stock Reports should be visible to Public
- Make it clear what is NOT needed
Volunteers Sign-up to 'Tasks' (Skills Requests)
Port from Give2LA branch?
Hubs, Distribution Centers, Medical Clinics & Residential Buildings are all Types of org_facility.
This allows a common /map view & popup definitions.
- Types w diff Icons
- Color-coding by whether they have an open / urgent request?
- OnHover tooltip to show description
- Click to show Requests (custom popup representation)
'Sync' (Import/Export) volunteers between Sahana & CiviCRM
nursix looking at
- CiviCRM Imports: http://book.civicrm.org/developer/current/techniques/imports/
- CiviCRM REST API: http://book.civicrm.org/developer/current/techniques/api/
- Sahana REST API: wiki:S3XRC/RESTfulAPI
nursix looking at
e.g. 3 people needed to serve hot food at lunch and dinner at this location - repeats daily
- Simple UI to the Scheduler - like is done for Sync currently
Smartphone access to forms
Need to define exactly which forms & decide whether to write custom /m pages for these forms or else develop a Mobile Theme (autodetected vuia WURFL?)