|Version 59 (modified by 9 years ago) ( diff ),|
Table of Contents
- Using Sahana
- Working on Sahana: Technical Information
OccupySandy is a project to support the survivors of Hurricane Sandy by mobilizing the local community.
- One Page Guide for new Comms staff
- User Guide for Requests & Inventory
- The list of gDocs (being replaced): https://sites.google.com/site/occupysandydocs/
Working on Sahana: Technical Information
- Sahana instances (Please only register if you are actively working on the project)
- Trunk with SandyRelief template: https://github.com/flavour/eden/tree/master/private/templates/SandyRelief
- Bugs to fix
Developers: Getting started
- Set up Sahana on your local machine
- Once you've run Sahana once, you will have a file called models/000_config.py
- Go through the tutorial in the online book: http://eden.sahanafoundation.org/wiki/Book
- To log in to your local instance: username firstname.lastname@example.org, password testing
- Join the community: http://eden.sahanafoundation.org/wiki#Contact
- Open an account on this website to get access to the bug tracker.
These should be written as User Stories: BluePrint/Guidelines
- Phase 2 "Sandy Relief" gdoc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/14P57OQBQ71WF3Bjjm-WoEd0G4tr0J-TtUrF6DqU2ZuE/edit
- Phase 1 "HelpNY" gDoc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZUiAiEozox5dZbgf3W_JK3CZMx0xfNNjg67bGb24-1M/edit
- Hackpad: https://hackpad.com/uWF14mmRQqy#Sahana-Sandy
Hub Dispatchers want to log Requests into the system
- Supplies (1st priority)
- Assets (needs enabling/testing)
Should we start simple, by just enabling the 'Other' type of Request so that all of the detail is in a free-text form?
- no need to fiddle with the item catalog
Only a single process will be done:
- Daily Stock Take focussing on top 20-25 items & probably down to case level.
This will use the Stock Adjustment process, to which photos may be optionally added. A dropdown can be used for the Item Selector.
Historical reports can also be produced from these (probably reqwuiring a little work down the line)
Simplify intake form?
- Hide CTN
- Hide Price per Pack
- Hide Status
Should we use simplified process for adding Stock? (i.e. direct access without going through stock adjustment. This is the current setting in HelpNY template)
- Also add ability to Send Shipment without having Stock yet added to Warehouse & record negative stock
- This still allows accountability, so separate switch: inv.send_item_without_stock = True
- /eden/inv/send/1/track_item currently has Item as a Dropdown from Warehouse Stock
Improve Item Selector
- Autocomplete+Add (nursix)
Stock Reports should be visible to Public
- Make it clear what is NOT needed
Current Registration form (which feeds CiviCRM):
Sign-up to 'Tasks' (Skills Requests)
Port from Give2LA branch?
'Sync' (Import/Export) volunteers between Sahana & CiviCRM
nursix looking at with Jamie & Joseph from Occupy
- CiviCRM Imports: http://book.civicrm.org/developer/current/techniques/imports/
- Sahana REST API: wiki:S3XRC/RESTfulAPI
- CiviCRM Data Synchronization
Allocations of Volunteers to Tasks
Shoudl we buildon the Rostering tool?
Hubs, Distribution Centers, Medical Clinics & Residential Buildings are all Types of org_facility.
This allows a common /map view & popup definitions.
- Types w diff Icons DONE
- Color-coding by whether they have an open / urgent request?
- OnHover tooltip to show description DONE
- Click to show Requests (custom popup representation) DONE
- Embeddable map in other websites (iframe with flexible size) DONE
- Sync data with Google Fusion Tables?
- At least write back to Fusion as this feeds Google Crisis Response
Fran DONE (mostly)
e.g. 3 people needed to serve hot food at lunch and dinner at this location - repeats daily
- Simple UI to the Scheduler - like is done for Sync currently
Smartphone access to forms
Need to define exactly which forms & decide whether to write custom /m pages for these forms or else develop a Mobile Theme (autodetected vuia WURFL?)
We have access to the OccupySMS gateway (MobileCommons) for both Inbound & Outbound SMS
- Inbound uses shortcode 69866 and is shared, so not all keywords are available for us.