|Version 9 (modified by 6 years ago) ( diff ),|
EdenMobile is a mobile application for Sahana Eden, built on the Apache Cordova platform (also known as Adobe PhoneGap).
- Development Help:
- Cordova runs on NodeJS. If your OS distribution does not provide a NodeJS bundle, you can get from here:
- Use the NodeJS package manager npm to install Cordova:
npm install -g cordova
See also: https://cordova.apache.org/#getstarted
- If you want to build and test EdenMobile, you also need an SDK for the target platform, e.g.:
- You can fork/clone EdenMobile from here:
- https://github.com/nursix/eden_mobile (development trunk, if you want to contribute to the EdenMobile project)
- https://github.com/sahana/eden_mobile (stable, if you want to create custom builds)
A good introduction into AngularJS can be found here:
Documentation of these components can be found here:
Note: EdenMobile does not use the Ionic CLI for development and builds, but the Cordova CLI.