|Version 12 (modified by 11 years ago) ( diff ),|
Table of Contents
- Check the version of Python
- Check the version of Web2Py that was used for the Sahana release you downloaded
- Check the permissions of the web2py and Sahana application files
models/000_config.pyconnection string to see that it is either sqllite or a valid mysql connection on your machine
Problem while importing appliance Eden-VM.zip file
If error received during importing appliance process,
- Check the version of Eden-VM.zip for the latest build
- Ensure Eden-VM.zip not corrupted
- Download the appliance again.
- Import appliance again.
- Review ApplianceError_RR.doc attachment for step by step view and environment summary.
- Check the database connection settings in
- Clear the /sessions directory - Lingering sessions on your browser can cause issues after an update
- Clear the /databases directory
- Drop and Create the database if mysql
- Restart Web2Py
- Check the version of Web2Py that was used for the source branch that you merged from
- see DataMigration
IOError: [Errno 13] Permission denied
This happens with cygwin patch on Win32.
Solution is to copy the file on filesystem to another name, then delete original & rename back.
When using Firefox, sometimes the profile gets corrupted & you need to create a new profile.
The symptom is that Ext fails to load properly giving bizarre errors (can be missing several lines in the middle of the file!)