|Version 6 (modified by 8 years ago) ( diff ),|
Excel can be used to build a more complex front-end for importable spreadsheets than is possible with just CSV.
The Excel importer currently will import a worksheet called 'SahanaData', or the first worksheet if none with the correct name exist.
Normally this is a hidden worksheet with a user-visible UI worksheet where data is entered & 1 or more lookup worksheets.
Prevent modifying the L1 again if the L2 has been selected
=IF(L2_Selected="", L1s, INDIRECT("FakeList"))
Simple L2s based on L1
- NB Dependent Lists must be sorted by dependency
=IF(L3_Selected="", OFFSET(L2_Start,MATCH(L1_Selected,L1s_for_L2,0),0,COUNTIF(L1s_for_L2,L1_Selected),1), INDIRECT("FakeList"))
Simple L3s based on L2
- ToDo: Multi-level lookups (Where L2s not Unique!)
- @ToDo: Can we prevent changes if any Fokontany selected?
Simple L4s based on L3
- @ToDo: Multi-level lookups (Where L2s not Unique!)
- BluePrint for Excel Importer
- DeveloperGuidelines for Imports
- Popup Date Picker