|Version 8 (modified by 10 years ago) ( diff ),|
User Guidelines - Inventory Module
Inventories are stores of items at a site (Office, Warehouse, Hospital, Shelter, eg). The Inventory Application in Sahana Eden can be used to manage receiving, storing and sending items.
Within the Inventory Application warehouse sites can be created. This are similar to Office sites.
A list of items in the inventory. Items can be added and adjusted directly or modified through sending and receiving shipments. More information on Items can be found UserGuidelines/Supplies.
A list of received item shipment include those which have been Received and added to the inventory, and those of which are In Process and awaiting to be added into the inventory. When new shipments are received, they can be entered here. Clicking on the Received Shipment button will process that shipment, add it to the inventory and prevents the shipment from being edited (to preserve the audit trail).
A list of sent item shipment include those which have been Sent and removed to the inventory and those of which are In Process and awaiting to be added into the inventory. Some item shipments will also be Received, to indicate that they have been received by another inventory. When new shipments are sent, they can be entered here. Clicking on the Send Shipment button will process that shipment, removed it to the inventory and prevents the shipment from being edited (to preserve the audit trail).
Workflow guideline to adjust stock levels
This sub-module aims to help user to learn how to add adjust stock level. Do ensure that a Warehouse has been created beforehand.
1) When you start-up, click on Warehouse Start-up
2) On the left task-bar, under the heading “Warehouse stock”, you should see “Adjust Stock Levels”. Click on it.Adjust Stock Levels
3) Here, click on Add New Stock Adjustment. Add New Stock Adjustment
4) Input the name of person doing the transaction, warehouse and comments (if any) and click save.Form layout to input details
5) Here, adjust the stock level of the item you want. Set the quantity you want and also value per pack and other information according to your needs. Adjust stock level here
6) After you are done, click save.Finish
With this, you have successfully adjust your stock level.
Planned future functionality which is still under development is described in BluePrint/Inventories If you have any questions or there are features that you require, please feel free to contact sahana-eden at googlegroups dot com or michael at sahanafoundation dot org.