|Version 13 (modified by 13 years ago) ( diff ),|
The Sahana Eden User and Administration Guide
The Sahana Eden User & Administration guide is meant to serve as a starting point for all documentation regarding usage and deployment. The guide is a free document, a collaborative effort, and a part of the Sahana Eden Project itself.
Table of Contents
Currently available documentation:
- UserGuidelines (This page) -- Documentation starting point.
- Administrator Guide
- UserGuidelinesInstall -- How to install and run Sahana Eden.
- UserGuidelinesUpgrade -- How to upgrade existing installations.
- UserGuidelinesAdmin -- Administering Sahana Eden.
- UserGuidelinesPermissions -- Access control and permissions.
- User Guide
- UserGuidelinesDelphi -- User guide for the Delphi Decision Making module
- UserGuidelinesDVI -- User guide for the Disaster Victim Identification module
- UserGuidelinesGIS -- User guide for the Situation Mapping module
- UserGuidelinesHMS -- User guide for the Hospital Management module
- UserGuidelinesLogistics -- User guide for the Logistics module
- UserGuidelinesOrganisationRegistry -- User guide for the Organisation Registry
- UserGuidelinesREST -- User guide for the RESTFUL services
- UserGuidelinesRMS -- User guide for the Request Management System
- UserGuidelinesVol -- User guide for the Volunteer Management System
Support and Other Sources of Information
If you are looking for a good place to ask a question about Sahana Eden, look no further than the [MailingList]. It provides a friendly environment to discuss openly among Sahana users and developers.
Finally, developer documentation can be found in DeveloperGuidelines and its sub-pages.
Sahana - EVASS User's Guide - Eng.pdf
) - added by 8 years ago.
EVASS Users' Guide
- RGIMS User Manual v5.1.pdf (2.7 MB ) - added by 5 years ago.
) - added by 20 months ago.
User Manual for LA CRMT
Note: See TracWiki for help on using the wiki.