|Version 14 (modified by 12 years ago) ( diff ),|
The Sahana Eden User and Administration Guide
The Sahana Eden User & Administration guide is meant to serve as a starting point for all documentation regarding usage and deployment. The guide is a free document, a collaborative effort, and a part of the Sahana Eden Project itself.
Table of Contents
Currently available documentation:
- UserGuidelines (This page) -- Documentation starting point.
- Administrator Guide
- User Guide
- UserGuidelinesDelphi -- User guide for the Delphi Decision Making module
- UserGuidelinesDVI -- User guide for the Disaster Victim Identification module
- UserGuidelinesGIS -- User guide for the Situation Mapping module
- UserGuidelinesHMS -- User guide for the Hospital Management module
- UserGuidelinesLogistics -- User guide for the Logistics module
- UserGuidelinesOrganisationRegistry -- User guide for the Organisation Registry
- UserGuidelinesREST -- User guide for the RESTFUL services
- UserGuidelinesMsg -- User guide for the Messaging System
- UserGuidelinesRMS -- User guide for the Request Management System
- UserGuidelinesVol -- User guide for the Volunteer Management System
Support and Other Sources of Information
If you are looking for a good place to ask a question about Sahana Eden, look no further than the [MailingList]. It provides a friendly environment to discuss openly among Sahana users and developers.
Finally, developer documentation can be found in DeveloperGuidelines and its sub-pages.