|Version 14 (modified by 9 years ago) ( diff ),|
EUROSHA User Guidelines
These pages provide instructions on the use of the Sahana Eurosha site
General Sahana Eden User Guidelines
User Guidelines for Modules included in the EUROSHA site:
- Registration - how to register
- Organization (and Office) Registry
- Hospital Management System
- Logistics, Asset, Inventory Management
- Request Management
- Request and Inventory Tutorial
- Project Tracking
Support questions should be directed to eurosha at sahanafoundation dot org or by filling out this web form
We need volunteers to translate these wiki pages, the training materials and the Sahana EUROSHA instance into French for use by the EUROSHA volunteers and humanitarian organizations in Burundi, the Central African Republic and Chad.
- UserGuidelines/Localisation for instructions on how to translate this and the above pages under General Sahana Eden User Guidelines on the wiki
- Sahana Pootle Server to translate Sahana Eden into French.
- See UserGuidelinesLocalisationPootle for instructions on using Pootle to translate a PO file
- links to training materials coming soon (these will be powerpoint format documents; a french version will need to be made.