Blue Print - Logistics
Transportation Routes & Schedules
- A list of available ships, flights & ground transport
- Status of Routes (Still Open?) & transport (departed? arrived?)
- Cost Analysis of routes
- Can this data be pulled from external APIs?
their status - have they departed etc.
- Auto-detect alternative items (string compare?)
- Allow alternative items to represent a different quantity of the original item (fields in place, calculations may require some work)
- Item Selector: Currently this just uses a dropdown which isn't scalable. Options:
- A simple Autocomplete
- A widget which allows you to browse via Category (e.g. Tree)
- We also want a 'Details' button to be able to see what a 'First Aid Kit' actually contains
- Requirements for the Logistics Application: http://wiki.sahanafoundation.org/doku.php?id=req:logistics_module
- Terminology used in this module is based on the following document: http://wiki.sahanafoundation.org/doku.php?id=req:logistics_module_definitions
Note: See TracWiki for help on using the wiki.