|Version 7 (modified by 7 years ago) ( diff ),|
Google Code In 2013 - 2014
Information for GCI Participants
- Please sign our Contributor License Agreement before claiming or completing any tasks (even non-coding tasks).
- Note our Service Level Agreement with our mentors:
- 24 hours to respond to task claim requests
- 36 hours to review submitted completed tasks
- Please use our public mailing lists or IRC channels for all communications - no private messaging please - our mentors should redirect you back to our public channels.
- Please note that Melange does notify mentors assigned to a task by e-mail whenever there is a status change or a comment made on a task... so you do not need to send an email to our lists when you claim or complete a task.
- Please be patient....
- The mentor for your project may be in a different timezone. They may be asleep, having dinner...
- Our mentors have lives, spouses, children, jobs, hobbies, exams...
- See the Service Level Agreement above -- that gives the maximum response time, and a response might take that long.
- Mentors and Admin on duty through the end of GCI:
- Eden Admin: Vishrut Mehta (IRC: vishrut009)
- Vesuvius Admin: Ramindu Deshapriya (IRC: rami)
Interested in contributing code or completing coding tasks for the Google Code-In? If so, please attend our Sahana Eden Training for New Developers on November 23rd @ 1700 UTC or complete the training virtually on your own time from the recording of this session. This will count as a task for the Google Code-In. Please see Sahana Eden Training Task page for more information.