|Version 72 (modified by 5 years ago) ( diff ),|
Seychelles Sahana First Response Workshop
Table of Contents
Sponsored by the National Disaster Risk Management Office of the Republic of Seychelles
By invitation only.
Monday 24th to Thursday 27th September at the Department of Risk and Disaster Management, P.O Box 113 Victoria Mahe, Global Village. Suite No. 3 Mont Fleuri, Mahe Republic of Seychelles; Tel: + 248 4672200/02 Fax + 248 4325324 Mobile: +248 2722506
- Introduction to Sahana about the culture, code, and community; with exposure to other projects
- Introduction to First Response for call logging and dispatch, managing action plans, scenarios, personnel, assets)
- Daily session evaluation to understand how effective the topics, training, and the trainers were and adjust the curriculum.
- Quiz - introduction to Sahana for realizing whether you have understood the basics of the Sahana EDEN architecture.
- Quiz - introduction to First Response for realizing whether the participants grasped the important concepts and definitions.
- Gulf of evaluation controlled-exercise deriving the goal, intent, actions, and then executing them to evaluate if the software does what you want.
- Technology Acceptance an anonymized test to evaluate the user perceived ease of use, usefulness, and attitude towards using
4 Day Program
Monday 24 - Thursday 27 September 2018
Day 1 - Monday 24th - Exploration and Introductions
|08:30 - 09:00||Registration|
|09:00 - 09:15||Welcome and introductions||DRDM|
|09:15 - 09:30||Workshop objectives and 4 day agenda overview||Francis Boon|
|09:30 - 10:30||Short session on intro to Sahana||Francis Boon|
|10:30 - 12:30||Sahana first response|
|13:30 - 15:00||Sahana first response continued|
|15:00 - 16:00||SAFIRE Lab - explore the features and flows|
Tuesday 24th - Table Top Exercises
|08:30 - 09:00||Registration||All|
|13:30 - 14:30||Roles - identify actors, responsibilities, & interdependencies (EOC & Field)|
|14:30 - 15:00||Functions - define the functions (EOC & Field)|
Wednesday 25th - Brainstorming
|09:00 - 16:00||Blueprint - what would the users|
like to see in the system?
i.e. setting the plan for the
New Features Development of the SLA
Thursday 26th - Action Plan
|09:00 - 16:00||Prioritize the tasks and deliverables |
to be accomplished by DRDM
Friday 27th - Departure Sahana team
- Mr. Paul Labeleine
- Ms. Verna Leon
- Mr. Fran Boon
- Mr. Nuwan Waidyanatha
- | Department of Risk and Disaster Management (NDRM)
- | Health Care Agency (HCA)
- | Seychelles Fire and Rescue Service Agency (SFRSA)
- | Seychelles Local Government Administration
- | Seychelles National Parks Authority (SNPA)
- | Seychelles Police Force (SPF)
- | Red Cross Society of Seychelles (RCSS)
- User guidelines - participants to refer to for using basic SAFIRE features
- Training evaluation form - course module and instructor evaluation for to be filled by each participant
Note: See TracWiki for help on using the wiki.