|Version 1 (modified by 13 years ago) ( diff ),|
This will include a number of people - some will be skiled programmers, some may be new to this technology.
Ajay will be on site. Remote support will be provided by Fran (& Dominic? & Satyag?)
- Server to act as a place to Demo results (Internet accessible): Shashank
- Get Trac usernames setup for all known participants ahead of time
- Person Rewgistry Blue Print: Dominic
- Brief Skype Videocall?
- Brief Impress presentation? (What is Sahana? Why SahanaPy? What is SahanaPy? Tracks available
- Getting Started:
- Trac Wiki's DeveloperGuidelines
- Sahana Module development
- Web2Py framework for simple RAD web development
- Massimo to lead?
- Extend the Languages support by integrating suggestions from GoogleTranslate?
- Testing using Selenium
- Satyag to lead?
- jQuery enhancements
- Shashank to lead?
- Advanced: if there are advanced Python developers who want a challenge then they can look at any of the BluePrints (e.g. GIS, Messaging, Charts, XML Import/Export)