|Version 2 (modified by 14 years ago) ( diff ),|
There will be a hackfest for SahanaPy at FOSSkriti from Feb 14th to 15th.
This will include a number of people - some will be skiled programmers, some may be new to this technology.
Ajay will be on site. Remote support will be provided by Fran (& Dominic? & Satyag?)
- Server to act as a place to Demo results (Internet accessible): Shashank
- Get Trac usernames setup for all known participants ahead of time: Shashank/Ajay
- Person Registry Blue Print: Dominic
- Brief Skype Videocall?
- Brief Impress presentation? (What is Sahana? Why SahanaPy? What is SahanaPy? Tracks available): Fran
- Getting Started:
- Sahana Module development
- Web2Py framework for simple RAD web development
- Massimo to lead?
- Extend the Languages support by integrating suggestions from GoogleTranslate?
- Test _stamp_many()
- Testing using Selenium
- Satyag to lead?
- jQuery enhancements
- Shashank to lead?
- Advanced: if there are advanced Python developers who want a challenge then they can look at any of the BluePrints (e.g. GIS, Messaging, Charts, XML Import/Export)