|Version 17 (modified by 14 years ago) ( diff ),|
There will be a hackfest for SahanaPy at FOSSkriti on Feb 14th at 15:30 GMT
This will include a number of people - some will be skilled programmers, some may be new to this technology.
Ajay will be on site. Remote support will be provided by Fran & Massimo (& possibly Chamindra, Dominic & Satyag)
- Server (Internet accessible): provided by Zen Internet
- Will be a Xen environment
- Have a Bzr repo people can check code into
- Those stuck behind a Proxy can use this service to gain access: http://your-freedom.net/
- Runs code live via Apache/mod_wsgi (remote admin permitted)
- Get Trac usernames setup for all known participants ahead of time: Shashank/Ajay
- Person Registry Blue Print: Dominic
- Prepare Presentation: Fran
- Focus on detail of Tracks
- Introductory Presentation: Ajay
- Brief Skype Videocall?
- Getting Started:
- Web2Py framework for simple RAD web development: Massimo
- Testing using Selenium: Satyag?
- jQuery enhancements: Shashank?
- Note the Production/Debug modes with compressed JS files: DeveloperGuidelinesReleaseProcess#CompressJSCSSfiles
- Fix bug in DeletableList
- Auto-complete widget (for when dropdowns get too long):
- Many to Many widget