|Version 8 (modified by 12 years ago) ( diff ),|
Haiti Vol (Volunteer Management System)
Dominic König (IRC nickname: nursix) is leading on this atm.
- Test Site: http://demo.sahanapy.org/init/vol/index
- User Specification: This document
- Technical Specification: BluePrint Volunteer Management
See also the New Module Development tutorial as this is new functionality for Py:
Keep it real simple to start with - get something usable quickly, which we can then refine later if we gets needs to do so.
Prerequisites for volunteers:
- Introduce yourself to the team on #sahana at irc.freenode.org. (contact: nursix)
- Request Trac permission to edit this page.
- List yourself in the table below:
IRC Nickname Realname working on nursix Dominic König Blueprint, Implementation flavour Fran Boon Codebase Guidance, Implementation assad Zubair Assad Implementation
If you want to code, please see Developer Guidelines
- Write user requirements, start with short user stories á la "As a <role>, I want to <action>". Add to the "User Stories" paragraph below.
- Write a Blueprint to specify technical details, especially:
- Data model
- Menu Structure
- Forms layout (if not already specified in the model)
- Framework integration (e.g., Person Registry)
- Interoperability (e.g., Data exchange)
- Implement the module (Short name: "vol")
- Test and eliminate bugs
- Write Documentation:
- Refine Blueprint
- User Guideline
- add here
- add here