|Version 17 (modified by 11 years ago) ( diff ),|
Blue Print - Logistics
- Adjust the commit button so that it only appears for un-fulfiled commitments
- Create a better work-flow link from Req -> Commit -> Send -> Recv
- Disable a single commitment to sent multiple times
- Functionality to show requests which can be fulfilled by the items in a inventory (and perhaps visa versa).
- Ensure that only one packet per item can have a quantity = 1 (and thus be the unit of measure for that item)
- Auto-detect alternative items (string compare?)
- Allow alternative items to represent a different quantity of the original item (fields in place, calculations may require some work)
- Requirements for the Logistics Application: http://wiki.sahanafoundation.org/doku.php?id=req:logistics_module
- Terminology used in this module is based on the following document: http://wiki.sahanafoundation.org/doku.php?id=req:logistics_module_definitions
Note: See TracWiki for help on using the wiki.