|Version 61 (modified by 10 years ago) ( diff ),|
The Sahana Eden User and Administration Guide
Table of Contents
The Sahana Eden User & Administration guide is meant to serve as a starting point for all documentation regarding usage and deployment. The guide is a free document, a collaborative effort, and a part of the Sahana Eden Project itself.
Step by step instructions and demonstration videos to get you started using Sahana Eden.
Deployment-specific User Guides
- User Guidelines for EUROSHA site
- Resource Management System (RMS) User Guide for IFRC system
- User Manual for RGIMS - Relief Goods Inventory and Monitoring System for Philippines government
Module User Guides
- Alerts (CAP)
- Delphi Decision Making
- Disaster Victim Identification
- Hospital Management System
- Incident Reporting
- Logistics Management
- Organisation Registry
- Project Tracking
- Request Management
- Scenario Management
- Volunteer Management
Support and Other Sources of Information
If you are looking for a good place to ask a question about Sahana Eden, suggest trying IRC or the MailingList. It provides a friendly environment to discuss openly among Sahana users and developers.
If you encounter problems, then you can report a Bug.
Finally, developer documentation can be found in DeveloperGuidelines and its sub-pages.
Sahana - EVASS User's Guide - Eng.pdf
) - added by 7 years ago.
EVASS Users' Guide
- RGIMS User Manual v5.1.pdf (2.7 MB ) - added by 5 years ago.
) - added by 17 months ago.
User Manual for LA CRMT