|Version 84 (modified by 13 years ago) ( diff ),|
Table of Contents
Grace Hopper Celebration Codeathon for Humanity
The Codeathon at GHC2010 is intended to introduce participants to rapid development of FOSS applications in a collective coding setting. We expect participants with any level of familiarity with coding and with the specific tools used in Sahana Eden, so want to provide a range of options for projects. We also want to send out material that participants can review in advance, as there will be little time for training during the codeathon. Facilitators can receive more direct training and practice in advance.
- Atlanta Thursday 30th September
- GHC website
- On irc: irc.freenode.net #sahana-ghc
- Mailing list: GHC Codeathon for Humanity
- Launchpad Group: Sahana-Eden-GHC
Pre-Conference IRC Meetup
Sunday, September 26, 2010, 17:00-19:00 UTC (10:00-12:00 PDT, 13:00-15:00 EDT, 18:00-20:00 UK)
- on irc.freenode.net
- in #sahana-ghc
Pre-Codeathon setup assistance & training, Wednesday 9/29
- Come to the Learning Center from 13:00-15:00 EDT. Get your setup done, ask questions, try the coding exercise.
- Drop by the F/OSS booth. There are flash drives with the VirtualBox installation, and there will be help available from 9:00-11:00 and 15:00-16:00 EDT.
Codeathon, Thursday 9/30 17:15-19:00pm, International Ballroom
Resources for Participants and Facilitators
- Getting Ready for the Codeathon
- Getting Started with Sahana-Eden
- Facilitator Guide
- Introduction to Sahana-Eden presentation
- Additional Documentation
Codeathon Planning Information