|Version 94 (modified by 20 months ago) ( diff ),|
The Sahana Eden User and Administration Guide
Table of Contents
The Sahana Eden User & Administration guide is meant to serve as a starting point for all documentation regarding usage and deployment. The guide is a free document, a collaborative effort, and a part of the Sahana Eden Project itself.
Module User Guides
- Alerting (CAP)
- Asset Management
- Events, Incidents and Incident Reports
- Delphi Decision Making
- Disaster Victim Identification
- Hospital Management System
- Logistics Management
- Organisation Registry
- Project Tracking
- Request Management
- Scenario Management
- User Registration
- Volunteer Management
Deployment-specific User Guides
- User Guidelines for Sahana Alerting and Messaging Broker (SAMBRO)
- User Guidelines for EUROSHA site
- User Guidelines for Evacuees Management (EVASS)
- Resource Management System (RMS) User Guide (the system used by IFRC)
- User Manual for RGIMS - Relief Goods Inventory and Monitoring System for Philippines government
- User Manual for DRMIS - Timor-Leste Disaster Information System
- User Manual for CRMT - Community Resilience Mapping Tool for Los Angeles County
- User Manual for Yolanda Response - Philippines Department of Health
Support and Other Sources of Information
If you are looking for a good place to ask a question about Sahana Eden, suggest trying the MailingList. It provides a friendly environment to discuss openly among Sahana users and developers.
If you encounter problems, then you can report a Bug.
Finally, developer documentation can be found in DeveloperGuidelines and its sub-pages. Finally, developer documentation can be found in DeveloperGuidelines and its sub-pages.
Sahana - EVASS User's Guide - Eng.pdf
) - added by 8 years ago.
EVASS Users' Guide
- RGIMS User Manual v5.1.pdf (2.7 MB ) - added by 5 years ago.
) - added by 20 months ago.
User Manual for LA CRMT